We’re always looking for the best and brightest. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with beautiful aquariums and with people that love aquariums. We will train the right person! Come join our team! Hobbyist aquarium owners welcome! Come tell us about your aquariums and your passion for the hobby.
- Maintaining client aquariums
- Installing / moving customer’s aquariums
- Completing needed repairs
- Driving a company vehicle to client’s homes and businesses
Skills / Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good time management skills We encourage anyone with customer service.
- Fish enthusiast, aquatic maintenance technician, or with some other related background is a plus!
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Stable work history is on time, reliable, and does not call in often.
- This job is physical and requires some lifting such as carrying 5-gallon jugs weighing 45 pounds, heavy rocks and other aquarium decor throughout the workday. Bending over to perform aquarium husbandry duties, working in tight areas like aquarium cabinets and stands.
- Climbing ladders and servicing large aquariums. Helping other staff members move heavy aquariums.